Overview of AMS Software PhotoWorks 9 Benefits
Not quite happy with your photos? Tricky weather and lighting conditions or a stranger in the background have ruined a priceless shot.
Vacation pictures don’t look as vibrant as you hoped they would? This seemingly simple photo editing software for PC has the latest image processing technology under the hood – for you, this means perfect pictures with a couple of mouse clicks.
Overview of AMS Software PhotoWorks 9 Features
- Retouch portrait photos with pro-level tools
- Create striking landscapes in a few clicks
- Experiment with colors like a true artist
- Play with dozens of one-click effects
- Add stylish captions, or watermark images to protect your work.
- Rotate text or make it semi-transparent if necessary.
- Level out a wonky horizon, eliminate the “falling building” effect, correct lens distortions in a few clicks.
- Use an array of brushes to work with any object on the photo – for example, fix small blemishes or accentuate a detail.
- Improve the photo composition with crop presets – the Rule of Thirds, the Golden Ratio and other grids are there to help.
- Apply auto enhancement to fix the exposure and improve the color balance.
- Discover professional secrets and master new image editing techniques with our series of online tutorials.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more