Overview of ANSYS SpaceClaim 2020 Benefits
Discovery SpaceClaim’s unique user interface, modeling technology and versatile toolset enables you to easily create and modify geometry without the complexity associated with traditional CAD systems. When working with existing CAD models, you can de-feature and simplify geometry with automated, easy-to-learn tools. Discovery SpaceClaim is ideal for engineers who don’t have time for heavy CAD tools but want and need to get fast answers using 3D.
We believe that technology should work for you, not the other way around. Technology should make your job easier, not more complicated. Discovery SpaceClaim enables you to create, edit, or repair geometry without worrying about underlying technology. With Discovery SpaceClaim, working with 3D modeling software becomes fast, easy, flexible, and rewarding, no matter where in the workflow you need it.
Regardless of a model’s origin, you can open the file in Discovery SpaceClaim and add or subtract geometry in any way you visualize. With streamlined commands and workflows, operations that previously took hours can be completed in minutes. You’ll find learning Discovery SpaceClaim easy — weeks instead of months – and realize a return on your investment that’s faster than expected.
Overview of ANSYS SpaceClaim 2020 Features
- Work with any geometry no matter where it comes from
- Focus on the task at hand instead of getting over your head with complicated technology
- Learn the software in a matter of weeks instead of months
- Realize a return on investment that’s faster than expected
- We are helping customers completely streamline their operations through:
- Refocusing on the task at hand instead of on the technology
- Working with any geometry, regardless of where it came from.
- Strong integrations downstream with CAE and CAM tools for high productivity
- Specifically Simulation Driven Design and Bid Modeling/Early Concept Design
- Specifically 3D Printing, CAM, Sheet Metal, and Mold Manufacturing
- Specifically for CFD/Thermal and Structural analysis
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB or more