Overview of AutoOff 4 Benefits
It delivers an out-of-the-box scheduler that allows you to shutdown, restart or lock the computer based on a preset scheme.
The installation process is easy to follow through and ends up creating a shortcut on your desktop, for quick access.
In terms of appearance, the program adopts a simple, yet comprehensive interface that doesn’t take long to figure out, even by beginners.
Overview of AutoOff 4 Features
- You can shut down or restart, suspend, hibernate Windows, turn off/on the display, start a screen saver, lock Windows, get an alarm, run/terminate a program at a specified time with easy options.
- You can schedule a repeative task and you can schedule multiple tasks at the same time.
- You can see the Today’s Usage Time, Run Count and so on.
- You can change Alarm Sound.
- You can prohibit schedule changes and program termination with Password Lock.
- You can run a function of AutoOff immediately with a System Tray menu.
- If you click an AutoOff icon pinned to the Taskbar with a right mouse button, you can run a function of AutoOff immediately.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more