Overview of Bentley WaterCAD CONNECT Edition 10 Benefits
Utilities, municipalities,and engineering firms trust WaterCAD as a reliable, resource-saving, decision-support application for their water infrastructure. From fire flow and constituent concentration analyses, to energy cost management and pump modeling, WaterCAD helps engineers and utilities analyze, design, and optimize water distribution systems.WaterCAD takes advantage of Bentley CONNECT services by associating a hydraulic model with a CONNECT project.
Utilities and engineering firms around the world trust WaterCAD as a reliable decision-support tool for their infrastructure. Design new water systems and manage existing water networks effectively to reduce disruption risks and energy use. WaterCAD’s ease-of-use helps you successfully plan, design, and operate water distribution systems.
Use a water distribution hydraulic model to access and identify where fire protection is inadequate. Design improvements such as the sizing and location of pipes, pumps, and tanks in order to meet fire-flow and protection requirements.
Use hydraulic model results to help optimize the design of complex water distribution systems and utilize built-in scenario management features to keep track of design alternatives. Alternatively, WaterGEMS users can optimize the design for you using the built-in Darwin Designer network optimization tool.
Overview of Bentley WaterCAD CONNECT Edition 10 Features
- Plumbing system analysis and critical control points
- To optimize the system for protection against heat flows
- Ability to create and manage hydraulic models
- Full design water distribution network
- Possible to plan for the development of flushing
- The ability to detect water leaks
- Energy Management
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)