Overview of Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2020 Benefits
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme More efficient, more powerful and more reliable than any other PDF solution of its kind, Revu eXtreme was built for power users who want to take their paperless work processes to the eXtreme.
Convert an unlimited number of Microsoft Office documents and CAD drawings into high-quality 2D or 3D PDFs, or transform scanned images into text-searchable documents. Customizable, easy-to-use markup tools simplify communication across teams, and the powerful Markups List in Revu tracks annotations and generates reports.
Connect and collaborate with project partners worldwide in real time, or any time, with Studio Projects and Studio Sessions. Make large drawing sets more manageable by creating smart documents that can be shared easily with project partners—in the office or in the field.
Overview of Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2020 Features
- Includes all features in Revu CAD and Revu Standard
- Automatic Form Creation
- Batch Link
- Batch Slip Sheet
- Batch Sign & Seal
- Quantity Link
- ALSO INCLUDES: Bluebeam Studio
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Desktops and laptops: 1 GHz processor or equivalent (recommended, see discussion below)
- Tablets: Intel i3 processor or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB (32-bit Windows)
- 8 GB (64-bit Windows)
- Hard Disk Space: At least 5 GB of available space may be required