Overview of CADopia Pro 2019 Benefits
CADopia Professional Services can help you maximize the returns on your investment in CAD technology. CADopia provides upfront consulting services, custom application development, staff training,technical support, and project outsourcing solutions.
A digital signature helps organizations sustain proof of the signer’s identity, intent, and the integrity of electronic documents. It guarantees that a file has not changed since the file was signed. Once you digitally sign a drawing, it becomes a Read-only file that cannot be tampered, giving you the security that you need for some applications.
CADopia has a new dark user interface, but you have the option to switch between the dark user interface and the white user interface by picking Switch UI Style from the Windows menu or typing _UISTYLE on the command line. The UI Style change takes place when you restart the application. You can also switch between ribbon and classic interfaces.
Overview of CADopia Pro 2019 Features
- Digital Signature
- Layer Manager Palette and Dialog
- Merge Layers
- Chamfer edges of solids
- New User Interface
- Redefine Base Point of a Block
- Modify 3D solid primitives
- Formulas in tables & export to Excel
- Standard DWG file format.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 600 MB or more