CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 | Lifetime | Education License | Official Download | Win/Mac
- Academic Eligibility: Accredited schools, faculties, full or part-time students, non-profit charitable and religious organizations; not for commercial use. See full list under Product Description
- Professional Vector Illustration, Layout, Photo Editing and Typography Applications: CorelDRAW 2020, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2020, Corel Font Manager 2020, Corel CAPTURE, CorelDRAW.app, Corel AfterShot 3 HDR
- Intuitive Vector Illustration: Turn basic lines and shapes into complex vector art, create curves with many versatile shaping and drawing tools; for brochure layout, multi-page documents and more
- Advanced Photo Editing: Powerful layer-based editing tools allow for easy retouching
- Time-Saving AI-Powered Image Solutions: Enlarge images without losing detail, eliminate noise from highly-compressed JPEG images, create masks faster and more accurately
- Print with Confidence: Control color consistency across different media and know your colors are accurate before you print
Break down creative barriers with CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020, your go-to graphic design software for professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and more. Get it done quicker with one-click image enhancements backed by machine learning, and experience AI-assisted PowerTRACE, taking bitmap-to-vector tracing to the next level. Make a bold statement with cutting edge variable font support and enhancements to type tools. With up to 10x faster performance over our last version, you’ll move from concept to completion in record time. For serious productivity and limitless creativity, consider it done with CorelDraw Graphics Suite.
To purchase an education version of Corel software, purchasers must be one of the following: accredited schools, faculties, full- or part-time registered students, academic supervisory organizations, hospitals, libraries, museums, or non-profit charitable and religious organizations.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Memory: 4 GB
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- NET Framework 4.7.2
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDraw Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.