CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 12 Overview
When it comes to choosing an image editor, nothing beats PhotoDirector for everything from family photo editing through to travel photo editing. Discover how millions of PhotoDirector fans are turning the ordinary into extraordinary with our professional photo editing software.
PhotoDirector is a complete suite for all your photography needs. The application includes photo management and advanced adjustment & creative editing tools. PhotoDirector’s photo management software will give you the tools that will assist you to rapidly sort through your images and locate the ones you need.
PhotoDirector features a wide range of easy-to-use, professional-quality tools built specifically for turning your photos into stunning artwork. Whether you’re working with the latest 360 or DSLR camera, or just a simple point-and-shoot device, PhotoDirector is the definitive photography software for empowering creativity.
Features of CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 12
- Download professional background music directly from Slideshow Creator to put the finishing touches on your projects.
- With the innovative AI Style Effects you can harness the power of our artificial intelligence engine to turn videos or photos into works of art.
- Create with easy-to-use but powerful controls that let you apply layer masks in your photo editing workflow.
- Explore more creative design possibilities by applying creative clipping masks in your photo editing workflow.
- Control the look and feel of your images with greater accuracy by applying adjustment layers.
- Layer editing can be complex. Group layers to keep related layers together for better workflow and organization.
- Design impressive works by applying customizable text with kerning to your images.
- Duplicate objects or people within photos simply by brushing over them.
- Shot & view images immediately for a more efficient editing workflow.
- View a simulated printer output on your monitor with gamut warning.
- Intelligently fix image perspective to make objects appear flat on the horizon.
- Search and manage photos sorted by the time they were shot.
- Supports the popular new format that allows for better image quality to be captured at a fraction of the filesize of JPEG.
- Import GIFs and separate each frame to create amazing multi-sequence, or multi-exposure images.
- Create impressive photos with creative presets designed for portraits & landscapes.
- Use one of four new watermark templates to add to your images.
- Support for an ever-growing collection of lens profiles to quickly and accurately fix common lens flaws.
- Refined Face Tagging UI in the Media Library.
- Learn more and edit faster with point-of-use tutorials and hotkey support.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above
- Graphics Processor (GPU): 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more