Overview of FileChimp for Microsoft Outlook 3 Benefits
With FileChimp you don’t need to make new rules each time a new project or new client is added. FileChimp uses patterns to match each file name to the correct destination folder or sub folder.
Using FileChimp you can also batch file emails or file selective emails to folders anywhere on the network. FileChimp can copy or move files or emails, delete filed emails or leave a copy of filed emails in Outlook.
Overview of FileChimp for Microsoft Outlook 3 Features
- File emails into network folders and Outlook sub folders
- File emails from Outlook folders automatically
- Backup & Archive Emails and Documents into project folders
- Automatic and selective 1 click email filing for Outlook
- Auto save emails based on email addresses, domain names,
- project numbers, user tags or user input in the subject line
- File emails by conversation thread automatically
- No new rules or folders to find each time a new client is added
- Powerful Outlook plugin for single emails or bulk filing
- FileChimp can save sent or received email messages
- No need to manually file emails when you send them
- Automatically save email attachments to a folder
- File email from Public Folders and shared mailboxes
- Works with O365, MS Exchange & GSuite accounts using Outlook
- Compatible with Outlook 2010, 2013 2016 & 2019
- Save email to PDF, MSG, DOC, HTML, RTF , EML, TXT
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Works on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit), and Windows Server
Automated filing for Microsoft Outlook
- Works with Office 365, Google Apps for Work, MS Exchange and Gmail accounts using Outlook.
- Compatible with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 (64 and 32 bit Outlook).
- FileChimp requires .NET 4.5.1 or above (available for Windows 7 and above)
- Easy to deploy or install MSI packaged installer.
- The FileChimp Outlook addin saves time filing emails.
- FileChimp can process sent or received messages.
- Define a pattern to match and FileChimp saves your emails into relevant network folders.
- Automate filing with 100% accuracy.
- No need to file emails when you send them FileChimp does it for you.
- Does not work with Outlook Express or Apple Mac OSX versions of Microsoft Office.