HDR Photomatix Pro 6.2 LATEST 2020 - Official Site + License + Free Updates
Photomatix is by far the best HDR software out there, and I have tried them all
Terms of Sale:
- Email will be sent fast. I usually email within few hours or minutes depending on time of day but please allow up to 12 hours for professional purposes.
- Serial Key Included. License is Non Expiry/ Permanent.
- 100% Working Product or Money Back Guaranteed.
- Plugins install automatically in Lightroom.
- Works as a Standalone too.
- License will ACTIVATE Machines/Laptops
- No Customer Support Help Line available with this discount offer
No customer Supp
Create HDR photos with the look you want, from natural to artistic, using one-click presets and a large range of settings.
Automatic alignment of hand-held photos
- Advanced ghost removal tools
- 5 HDR rendering methods and over 40 built-in presets
- Brush Tool
- Options for real estate photography
- Batch Processing
- Free Plugin for Lightroom
- This is a one-time purchase. The License never expires.
What's new in version 6:
More style choice for realistic results
A new HDR rendering method called Tone Balancer gives you more options for achieving a realistic look. It is well-suited to real estate and natural style landscapes.
Refine your image with more control over color
With the new interactive brush tool, you can make color changes to just parts of the image by painting over those areas. You can also remove color casts, enhance skies, and adjust other image features by fine-tuning the saturation, hue, and brightness of individual colors.
Avoid overdoing it
If you want a more realistic look, you can blend your original photo with the HDR rendered image. You can also use a brush to blend specific areas with the original photo, or one of the other photos from a bracketed set.
Remove distortion from your photos
If the horizon isn't straight or vertical objects like buildings aren't vertical, you can quickly straighten your photo and fix perspective issues where lines don't look parallel when they should. These are particularly helpful features for architectural and landscape photographers.
A more intuitive workflow
Whether you are working with a single image, or a bracketed set of photos, a more intuitive workflow makes it easier to load and choose images and proceed through to editing.