NaturalReader 16 | English | Pre-Activated | WIN 32/64 | Instance Download | Lifetime
NaturalReader Professional Ultimate OCR 16 Overview
NaturalReader is a text to speech software with natural sounding voices. It can convert any written text such as Microsoft Word, webpages, PDF files, and eBooks into spoken words, and can also convert any written text into audio files such as MP3 or WAV.
A number of other functions are also included, such as an OCR function which can convert printed characters into digital text with up to 99% accuracy. This allows you to listen to your printed files or edit in a word-processing program.
Features of NaturalReader 16
- Convert any text or document into natural-sounding voices.
- Supports PDF, Docx, and text documents.
- OCR function can convert printed characters into digital text.
- OCR can be used to convert screenshots of text from eBook desktop apps
- Converts text into audio files.
- Preserves the original formatting of PDF files.
- Listen to webpages directlys.
- Offers a simple way of reading text directly on the page.
- You can manually modify the pronunciation of a certain word.
- With XML tags, you can change the speaker, speed, or add strategic pauses
- Converts multiple documents to MP3 at the same time.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 600 MB or more