Overview of TMG solvers for NX 12 Benefits
TMG Thermal / Flow Simulation – the NX for advanced calculation of heat transfer and fluid flow and gas flow. Main naznaenie obnovleniya- fix bugs identified in previous versions of the module.
NX TMG Thermal Analysis (TMG) is completely integrated within I-deas NX Series, enabling you to carry out sophisticated thermal analysis as part of a collaborative engineering process. TMG enables 3D part modeling to be
used as the foundation for thermal analysis by enabling you to efficiently create and fully associate FE models with abstracted analysis geometry. All of the thermal design attributes and operating conditions can be applied as history-supported entities on 3D model geometry.
TMG Thermal Analysis incorporates sophisticated technologies for the efficient solution of elementbased thermal models. A rigorous control volume scheme computes accurate conductive terms for even highly skewed meshes. Radiative heat transfer is computed using an innovative combination of radiosity and ray-tracing techniques; hemicube technology and sparse matrix solvers enable the code to easily solve very large radiative models.
For analysis of assemblies, TMG provides powerful tools to connect disjoint meshes of parts and components. TMG offers outstanding model solution technology: a state-of-the-art biconjugate gradient solver delivers exceptional speed, reliability and precision.
Overview of TMG solvers for NX 12 Features
- Formidable module for the Siemens NX software which simulates and analyzes the thermal behavior of industrial products.
- Impressive collection of CAD/CAE and CAM tools which have been integrated for maximizing the productivity.
- Focus on the production and research of unit on the product so that the team memebers can share their time with other products.
- Can easily design a wide variety of models.
- Got the ability to expand the base of various different plugins and TMG solvers.
- Allows you to apply flexibility of the highest degree in order to make the changes.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more