Overview of Tekla Structures 2020 Benefits
Tekla by Trimble Solutions Corporation works with all materials and the most complex structures – you set the limits. Our customers have used Tekla Structures to model stadiums, offshore structures, plants and factories, residential buildings, bridges and skyscrapers.
With Tekla software, you can model any type of structure of any material, or include several materials to one model. The software can interface with several analysis and design (A&D) packages through Tekla Open API. In addition, Tekla Structures links with A&D packages by file transfer. Supported formats include, for example, SDNF, CIS/2 and IFC.
This program is one software solution that has different configurations to match different needs of our customers.
Tekla Software by Trimble. Trimble produces Tekla software solutions for advanced BIM and structural engineering workflow within the Trimble Buildings portfolio. Trimble’s construction solutions range from total stations to advanced software, giving the industry tools to transform planning, design, construction and operation of buildings. Tekla software is at the heart of the design and construction workflow, building on the free flow of information, truly constructible models and collaboration.
Overview of Tekla Structures 2020 Features
- Collaborate and integrate thanks to open BIM approach.
- Model all materials.
- Handle even the largest, most complex structures.
- Create accurate, constructable models.
- Let information flow from design and detailing to construction site.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
- Disk space: 3GB or more of free space for installation