Unlimited Google Drive Cloud Storage Account [Lifetime] VERY FAST DELIVERY SAFE
Regular price $22.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
GOOGLE DRIVE UNLIMITED STORAGE FOR YOUR CURRENT GMAIL ACCOUNT
WE ONLY NEED YOUR GMAIL ADDRESS, NO PASSWORD IS REQUIRED. RELIABLE & SECURE.
ACTIVATION WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION, FAST & RESPONSIVE
* NO MONTHLY OR ANNUAL PAYMENT, ONLY 1-SINGLE PAYMENT FOR LIFETIME ! *
Add a team drive of Unlimited space to any Google account
- add to your existing Google account (you provide me only the account email address and I handle the rest)
- does not modify your Google account in any way
- use on most updated Google Drive supported apps (with any apps updated in 2017)
- share your data with anyone, have full control over posting your files with users or public
- i will provide support via email
- no refund will be entertained after google team drive assigned. do not buy if not agree to this term.
Applications that I tested that work with the unlimited space in this offering:
1. Google Drive for iOS or Android -- make sure to update to latest
2. Google Drive website
3. Google Drive mobile website
4. Google File Stream App (you must have a G Suite ID, see common questions)
5. Synology Active Backup for Server
6. Rclone (3rd party)
7. Plex (only works when used with Google File Stream, see below question)
8. Google Drive for KODI
10. Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream (including EmbyServer)
11. Google Drive API v2/v3
12. Insync -- as of Nov 2017, supported with one-time Team license purchase from Insync
13. Google-Drive-ocamlfuse (mount to PC)
Applications that will NOT work:
1. PlexCloud / PlexDrive
2. QNAP NAS -- developer is working on support
3. Synology Cloud Drive -- developer is working on support
4. Backup & Sync (use Google File Stream App when possible)
5. Google Drive Sync (end of life with Google, no longer maintained and not working)
6. Google Photos -- you can store photos on the drive but it is not tied to or linked to Google Photos in any way
7. Google Photos iOS, android, Mac, Windows -- you cannot use the Google Photos app but you can upload photos using Google Drive iOS / android app
If you want to know whether a specific application works, send me a question.
Q: Can I move files from my current Google Drive to Team Drive?
YES, for example if you have a song on your current drive to move to the added drive just create a folder grab your file and drag it to the folder in the added team drive, then confirm the message that appears.
Q: Will this increase my current 15GB space to unlimited?
No, we will add a new Drive to your current Google drive and this new drive added will have unlimited storage (Only you will have access to this drive, it is deprived of your unique access)
Q: Can I use the storage for media / video files?
Yes. You can upload the media using Google Drive tools, Google Drive website or support third party tools. You can playback video files using the Google Drive apps or website (original and transcoded versions). You can also use Google Drive for KODI (gdrive) or Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream to playback your media on any HTML5-capable device (computer or mobile device). You can also use EmbyServer.
Q: Can I use the space for email storage?
No. The additional unlimited space is for Google Drive storage only. There will be no change to your email storage with gmail.
Q: Can I use Google Photos app?
No. You cannot use any of the Google Photos apps or website to store photos to the drive. You can upload photos to store to the drive using the Google Drive app, Google Drive website or supported third party Google Drive applications.
Q: Do I ever have to pay again? monthly? yearly? ever?
This is a one time purchase. The space is yours for as long as you have your google account.
Q: Can I use this with a G Suite account?
Yes, G Suite accounts work best with this drive, but a G Suite account is not required.
Q: Who has access to my files?
Whomever you define in "manage members" as access. You can provide others such as friends, family etc, ownership, edit or view access to your drive. Nobody else will have access
Q: Can I share files and folders?
You can give up to 600 people ownership whom have Google accounts, edit or view access to the entire drive. In addition, you can give access on a file-by-file basis to anyone else (view or edit access) and you can "share with link" including share with public with or without login required. You cannot share entire folders but you can share files.
Q: If I move my account, such as delete it or open a different account, can I take the data and unlimited space with me?
Contact me through email at any time for assistance on moving your drive to another account. The process only takes minutes and be completed by you or myself.
Q: Can I use Google Drive API with this unlimited space?
YES. You can use Google Drive API v2 or v3. Any application that was maintained by their developers in 2017 will work.
Q: Can my Google account get banned / deleted?