Overview of ViaCAD Pro 11 Benefits
Punch ViaCAD is an easy-to-use suite of 2D and 3D computer-aided design software the delivers valuable and productive tools to architects, engineers, CAD drafters, 3D printing experts, furniture designers, DIY hobbyists, and students. The software permits the creation of 2D drawings and sketches; architectural, mechanical, and electrical designs; schematics and plans; and 3D models and prototypes.
The CAD program is equipped with comprehensive sets of design, drafting, modeling, and prototyping tools which enable users to achieve flexibility and precision as they work on their projects. It allows them to transform 3D models to 2D drawings with ease, and enhance their drawings through the aid of its drawing tools.
Overview of ViaCAD Pro 11 Features
- Design complex organic shapes with extensive NURB surface modeling tools
- Subdivision technology to refine meshes and go from coarse to smooth surfaces
- Integrated Photo Realistic Rendering and support for Keyshot live Linking
- Push/Pull Modeling delivers intuitive editing of your 3D models, allowing 3D surfaces to be edited with your mouse and cursor.
- Powerful 3D editing tools such as blending, chamfering, and shelling
- Robust Architectural and Woodworking tools (such as rabbet, miter and dovetail joints, and pocket holes)
- Extensive 2D drafting tools (text, dimensions, 3D to 2D drawing generation tools, bill of materials)
- LogiCursor allows drawing precisely with your mouse and cursor in both 2D and 3D. It thinks as you draw.
New Features in v11:
- 2D Dimensions and Constraints
- Tool Icon Sizing
- Duplicate Layer Command
- SVG Import and Export
- Simplify Curve Tool
- 3MF Import & Export
- VMRL 2.0 Texture Support
- OBJ Texture Support
- SketchUP 2018 Import/Export
- DXF/DWG 2018 Import/Export
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
- GPU:An OpenGL/DirectX9 compliant video card with 256MB of dedicated RAM