Overview of Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 is designed to bring you closer to what you love when the PC plays a more central role in our lives.
This is the latest version of Windows OS releases. With a new interface and other new features like a new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by AI, best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated into the taskbar, and many more.
Features of Windows 11 Pro Untouched
- No Changes were made to this edition of Windows, 100% original, the way Microsoft intended it to be.
- Compressed to ESD using the LZMS compression algorithm, to save you HDD space, and required Bandwidth.
- Boot, setup, and install files are all original and full MS versions for 100% clean use in your desired application(s).
- Windows Setup and Installation Environment Are From untouched Windows 10 20H2 ISO for improved hardware compatibility.
- If you want to use the activator, you will need to disable Windows Defender (or allow file) before running the Activation File, or Defender will quarantine it, and you will not be able to use it.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Version: Windows 11 Pro Untouched
- Language: EN-US during Setup, All Supported Languages After Installation
- Architecture: 64 Bit
- Microsoft:.NET Framework 3.5
- Editions Included: Pro
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB or more recommended
What’s the difference between Windows 10 and Windows 11?
When can I buy a PC that comes preinstalled with Windows 11?
Will my accessories work with Windows 11?
I want to buy a PC now. Will I be able to install Windows 11 later?
How do I know if my current Windows 10 PC meets the hardware requirements for Windows 11?
How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?